cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever After Not playing

Got an entertainment pass just for my girlfriend to watch 90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever After but every episode gives an error saying content request not recognised or error code 21.

What is the problem? Any ideas of a fix? 

Ive tried on multiple devices.

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

JustWatch shows NowTV as having 2 seasons, and Sky Go as having 6.

But nothing shows up on NowTV itself here.

@Anonymous User shows it as 2 seasons, here for a year from 08/04/2019, in this link, which is an extract of his database, as given in his thread here.

So there is a disconnect here somewhere, wIth two sources saying two seasons, and NowTV devices disclaiming all knowledge of it.

But NowTV do have content linking issues from time to time; let’s hope this can be speedily resolved, and in your favour, by NowTV making available what they are seemingly promising should be available.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

Well, duh. Ran out of time to edit the above, but actually going Entertainment/Channels/Discovery, there is the show top left, showing the 18 episodes from Season 1 (plus a Season 2 link that doesn’t do anything), but clicking on any Season 1 episode gives me:-

We don’t have this right now.

(1300) We’re always adding new shows and movies so check again soon to see if it’s back.

Who but NowTV would need an error message that says in effect ‘Ha ha, fooled you!’ when it should have been here six weeks ago, for a year’s stay?

As above, let’s hope they fix it soon.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the responses.

The show appears on the app 

9DBA68CB-C005-4730-928C-B88FA5786B9C.png

But then when you click on an episode you get this

2B876014-446E-4ED3-8B0D-77411B99CD74.png

I guess it’s a problem for Nowtv to sort out, I suspect a refund is unlikely 😂

RoyB
Legend

I think they would give you a refund since, as it stands, they have indulged in misleading advertising.

But the happily ever after path would be for them to make the programmes available, like they promised.