cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ju
Advocate

9-1-1 lone star

I was in the middle of watching season 2 and it just disappeared. There was still enough days showing as available.

This is the second time I have watched a show and it is taken off of NOW tv.

why?

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
6 Replies
Emma1

Re: 9-1-1 lone star Season 2

Where has Season 2 of 911 Lone Star gone?

I was in the middle of watching this season and its just disappeared? What's going on?

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Emma1 @Ju 

The season is still avaliable for me when checking the app on my iPhone.

@Izzie-T  do you happen to know if some devices has had the season removed? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Emma1

It reappeared this morning!! Strange as it wasn't there last night!
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Emma1 

Sometimes content temporarily gets removed for whatever reason, but is then re-added the following day.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Martin_14
Scholar

Season 2 is now streaming until 6th of June 2022.

Izzie-T
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi All,

the short gap of this content is due to some data renewal in the system. This S2 will end of right for viewing on 06/06/2022.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.