cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

9-1-1 - Season 2 Episode 17 - Missing Episode????

Just wanted to highlight that Now TV currently seem to be missing Episode 17 from the new second season of 9-1-1.

It went out live on Sky Witness at 9pm on Tuesday 21st May and should have been on catch-up from basically the same time, but as I keep checking on my Now TV Stick and as of this morning the episode has still to be uploaded........... although despite episode 17 not being there, the thumbnail for episode 18 has appeared???  I'm assuming episode 17 did get shown last night and it's just late in being uploaded??

@Anonymous User  Just wondering if Now TV may be able to check on this (if they are not aware it's missing) and pass it on to the folk who can get it uploaded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I've just rechecked on my Now TV Stick and episode 17 is now up and available to watch.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to send them now email as I noticed this episode is missing but going around in circles and getting nowhere. Not found a Get in Touch Button anywhere as yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I've just rechecked on my Now TV Stick and episode 17 is now up and available to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User I'll look into this and get it raised for you, it's appearing on Web for me but i'll check other devices to see if it's a stick specific issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Thanks for the reply.  The episode did appear on my Stick about mid-morning...... if I'd only waited a bit longer!!!!!!!!