cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

24 hour sports pass.

I bought the sports 24h pass for the Liverpool Man U game today at around 20past 3 afternoon and the game stopped working saying my pass has ran out and if I want to continue watching I’d have to buy another? Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I bought the sports 24h pass for the Liverpool Man U game today at around 20past 3 afternoon and the game stopped working saying my pass has ran out and if I want to continue watching I’d have to buy another? Any ideas?

I have exactly same issue. No sports at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, £7.99 for 3hrs of sport!!! instead of 24hrs!! This is my first pass I've bought in a long time and will be my last. What a rip of and a joke. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing with me too! Can’t connect through to chat, what gives?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've sent a complaint message to now tv, the only thing I could find to actually get through to someone as the chat mysterious went off on the second time I tried, the first time I tried there was no available staff to chat with me after waiting for about 5 minutes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote: