cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

24 hour sports pass not

Hi,

I purchased a 24 hour pass to watch the matches today. However, the payment has been taken and I have not got the pass. I will probably miss the matches I want to watch by the time this is sorted out.

Very disappointed with the service. You should not sell 24 hour passes, if you systems are not up to delivering them in a reasonable time...

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Where did you buy the 24hr sports pass from ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in here, what does it show under the one day sports pass and also under the Bills & Payments section does it mention anything about a 24 hr sports pass ?

If the one day sports pass is showing under the Passes & Vouchers section, then maybe try going into the NowTV App on your playback devices, log out under My Account on the App then try signing back in.

Should you get no joy with the above contact live chat by following the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Schnapps. I bought it off the Now TV website so you would hope it would work...

No passes showing up on my account. Will try the live chat now.

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar problem here. Bought 24 hour pass to watch the rugby but pass won't activate, Player opens then immediately closes. Tried reinstalling player but to no avail. NOT impressed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue.  bought and paid for a day pass and the payment and pass are showing in my account but I can't watch anything!  So annoying.  the match has just started 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem- and the match has started

if it doesnt take payment it should cancel day pass (its says i have one) so i can try and pay again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are people still having the same issue trying to use sports pass but it's saying 'we were unable to take payment'? Even though the active pass is showing in my purchased passes, and on the top level passes page?

I also can't find any easy customer support avenue. All issues are vague and not helpful.