cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

xbox one wont connect via ethanet

when i connect my xbox one via wireless it works fine but wireless speed jumps up and down between 3mbps up to 31mbps. if i connect via ethanet to get a more stable connection its just says can not connect i have tryed changing the IPv4 setting on the xbox to what my router says but it still wont connect,

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, have you gone into the NOW Hub 2 Router webpage settings and change the Ethernet from "Gigabit" to "Fast".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your answer and your help @schnapps

I have already tried that and it made no difference it was still saying can not connect to servers.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What about switching off the NOW Broadband Buddy on your NOW online account if you can't access the Xbox servers ?

I don't own an Xbox so i won't be much further help sorry (hopefully an Xbox One owner using NOW Broadband will come to your aid).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should nobody comes to your rescue, then see if the NOW Broadband Team can assist you further.

Use the telephone number in this link (they close at 8pm so maybe give them a call tomorrow morning after 8am).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I would be also tempted to try a Google search by typing "Xbox One won't connect over Ethernet on Sky Q Hub Router" ( where the Sky Q Router is a clone of the NOW Hub 2).