cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unable to play now tv on xbox1

I can't get now tv app to work on xbox 1. Works on phone and laptop. Allows me to enter the App but then when I select either a program or film I recieve the message "Sorry, there was an error in the player". I have checked that I am under UK location, I have reset the router, I have cleared xbox 1 cache, I have signed in to the app without signing into the app and waited for the prompt from to sign (a suggested work around). I am now at a loss as to what to do. Also all the forums posts inregard to xbox 1 errors seem to be from 2016? Any more up to date advice.

Very frustrated!

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

so glad i earned a reply badge. It means nothing but good to know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello!!!!! anybody out there!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

think Ill put a post up every day and see how long it takes for your terrible customer service to give any response.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

and then maybe start screen shoting it and putting it up on twitter big companies hate that sort of thing.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

What have you tried so far for troubleshooting @Anonymous User ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done everything that is listed in the first post on this thread. I have now emptied my cache and uninstalled/reinstalled the app several times with no progress.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just that 1 comment eh? you guys sure like to keep me on the edge of my seat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if i waited with baited breath I'd be a deadman by now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was listening to the radio earlier and there was an advert that suggested that you could call the NOW TV 'hotline'. Funny thing is if such a hotline existed I could have called that and already had my issue resolved but you don't and so we are here have this one way converstion.