cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Programme currently available (no valid offer)" error message

Hi. I'm watching on the NOW TV app on the Xbox One S. I've received this error message twice in the last day or so, only on specific episodes of a particular show (Californication, series 3, episodes 2 and 10), and have never received it for another show or film. The episodes play fine through my laptop. 

I chatted with an agent and their steps, such as clear cache, uninstall/reinstall the app, were unable to help me, so they've escalated the case to the tech team. In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone had experienced this error message before and if/how they fixed it.

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I'm experiencing the same issue with the last episode of Golden State Killer. It's still the same (occured last night). And to tell you the truth, it's happened a few times in the past with other series I've watched. 

It's almost like luck of the draw type thing, to get it working again. Got it working before, but doesn't always work. I've done everything you've mentioned and more, unfortunately nothing is working this time...

I keep getting the same message: "Programme currently unavailable (no valid offer)".

Sigh.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes, I'm experiencing the same issue with the last episode of Golden State Killer. It's still the same (occured last night). And to tell you the truth, it's happened a few times in the past with other series I've watched. 

It's almost like luck of the draw type thing, to get it working again. Got it working before, but doesn't always work. I've done everything you've mentioned and more, unfortunately nothing is working this time...

I keep getting the same message: "Programme currently unavailable (no valid offer)".

Sigh.

Can you please try signing out of the app completely then uninstalling/reinstalling. Also make sure your XBOX One's location settings are standard. @Anonymous User Thank you