cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ps3 login error 2001

I have had now tv for months watching it through roku and my ps3 this morning I got up and attempted to put a film on the ps3 for my son and ito logged me out so I entered my log in details (login error password incorrect 2001)
So I figured maybe it is wrong I reset my password and tried again (login error password incorrect 2001) I've seen what everyone else says about being new customers maybe not finishing registration properly but I've been using it for months I'm not happy I'm paying for something o can use now and it's not even like it's cheap please advise me what I'm to do
Kind regards
Paul
Very very annoyed customer
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Sorry about that 😞

I'll get this looked into for you. Keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

I seem to be getting the same issue on one of my ps3s. I also get login issues on a now TV box. As I unregistered the ps3 to try on a PC, I now can't re-register the 2nd ps3 due to not being able to add more than 1 device per month.

Can someone look into this please?

Thanks

Melvyn

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

We'll send you an email shortly once we've taken a look for you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

not getting 2001 error code but just updated app on PS3 and now keeps telling me error log try later.

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

We'll send you an email shortly once we've taken a look for you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

Can you please let us know if you are still having issues when trying to sign into this device? If you are can you please try uninstalling and re-installing the app? 

Are you able to sign into any other devices? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't log into my PS3 or NOW TV I keep having to re-set my password, then it doesn't recognise it.  I have paid for a months subscription and can't make use of it. Please can someone look into it for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email regarding this.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't access mine either.

You can feel free to pass on this message to the Devs, but please get it fixed, or at the very least make a post about it on the main page of this forum.

Cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll get this looked into for you, @Anonymous User

Birgit

NOW TV Team