cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

problems on sky sports 1 and 3

was working fine until 10 mins ago now i have no sound when watching sky sports 1 and a low stream quality and also on sky sports 3 there is also no sound and when you switch onto this channel it plays then go's back and repeats the same few seconds,all the other sky sports channels are working fine,what is going on as its very annoying as i want to watch the groves fight,what is the problem now tv??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @lockmatt,

Apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

This issue should now be resolved.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
lockmatt
Expert 2

sky sports 1 seems to be working ok now and the picture issue on sky sports 3 seems to have gone BUT THERE IS STILL NO SOUND on this channel!!

lockmatt
Expert 2

this is getting realy annoying now,sky sports 1 has gone exactly back to how it was described in my post at 20.21 and sky sports 3 now has sound but a picture quality of only 1770,both these channels seem to be the only ones having problems tonight,when will this be sorted please!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tested it on my black NOW TV box. The video quality of Sky Sports 1 is low and has no audio. Sky Sports 4 no sound but great picture. The other channels including Sky Sports 3 are fine here.

lockmatt
Expert 2

sky sports 1 bad streaming quality and no sound....sky sports 4 now has no sound,all channels usualy run on a streaming quality of 3450,this is not the case this evening,this is so fustrating,is anyone from now tv picking up on my posts and want to know when this will be sorted please!!!!!