cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert 2

problems on sky sports 1 and 3

was working fine until 10 mins ago now i have no sound when watching sky sports 1 and a low stream quality and also on sky sports 3 there is also no sound and when you switch onto this channel it plays then go's back and repeats the same few seconds,all the other sky sports channels are working fine,what is going on as its very annoying as i want to watch the groves fight,what is the problem now tv??

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Elite 2

Re: problems on sky sports 1 and 3

Hi @lockmatt,

Apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

This issue should now be resolved.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
13 Replies
Highlighted
Expert 2

sky sports 1 seems to be working ok now and the picture issue on sky sports 3 seems to have gone BUT THERE IS STILL NO SOUND on this channel!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

this is getting realy annoying now,sky sports 1 has gone exactly back to how it was described in my post at 20.21 and sky sports 3 now has sound but a picture quality of only 1770,both these channels seem to be the only ones having problems tonight,when will this be sorted please!!

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just tested it on my black NOW TV box. The video quality of Sky Sports 1 is low and has no audio. Sky Sports 4 no sound but great picture. The other channels including Sky Sports 3 are fine here.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

sky sports 1 bad streaming quality and no sound....sky sports 4 now has no sound,all channels usualy run on a streaming quality of 3450,this is not the case this evening,this is so fustrating,is anyone from now tv picking up on my posts and want to know when this will be sorted please!!!!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Skysports 1 no sound needs sorting! Pictures not great either, pay a lot of money to watch this and now tv is providing the quality
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

PROBLEMS ARE STILL ONGOING!!!!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

now no sound on sky sports 3!!!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Elite 2

Hi @lockmatt,

Apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

This issue should now be resolved.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Still no sound on sky sports 1 is this getting sorted?!
0 Thanks