cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

devices Issue

i have a now tv customer for a few years now, but stopped for a few months to save a bit of money, but my son loved it and enjoyed the star wars content on his ipad. so, as he has been a little down i decided to re-new a cinema pass so he could enjoy his movies again. so went to my account de-registered 2 old devices ( not my sons ), turned on a new new xbox in the front room, 15 minutes later my son came in saying he cant get now tv working, had a look and the pathetic maximum devices comment came up, now the language may drop a bit now because im fuming. i dont live with my son, so when he goes back to his mothers he has no device to watch it on, what  school boy operation are you running there, how can netflix accept all changes you make instantaniously, amazon too. , im never re-newing my subs and i will pass on all the negative information to any bugger that will listen.

absolutley  appalled soon to be a never customer again, sort yourselfs out before others waste money

Messages edit to removed inappropriate language 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have a now tv customer for a few years now, but stopped for a few months to save a bit of money, but my son loved it and enjoyed the star wars content on his ipad. so, as he has been a little down i decided to re-new a cinema pass so he could enjoy his movies again. so went to my account de-registered 2 old devices ( not my sons ), turned on a new new xbox in the front room, 15 minutes later my son came in saying he cant get now tv working, had a look and the pathetic maximum devices comment came up, now the language may drop a bit now because im fuming. i dont live with my son, so when he goes back to his mothers he has no device to watch it on, what  school boy operation are you running there, how can netflix accept all changes you make instantaniously, amazon too. , im never re-newing my subs and i will pass on all the negative information to any bugger that will listen.

absolutley  appalled soon to be a never customer again, sort yourselfs out before others waste money

@Anonymous User All you gotta do is contact us on Live Chat or here and we can sort it for you. We have the device limits soley because our providers won't allow us to have unlimited devices. I'll sort it for you now.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not to worry, I've just turned on his iPad and I works. Thanks, sorry for edited language last night wasn't very happy.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Not to worry, I've just turned on his iPad and I works. Thanks, sorry for edited language last night wasn't very happy.

Understandable, cheers Jonno

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User Sent you and email there, should be working for you and your son now 🙂 Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi tony-d, how do i live chat then to get my sons iPad re-registered ?. Thank you.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi tony-d, how do i live chat then to get my sons iPad re-registered ?. Thank you.

Don't worry boss, all sorted now 🙂 He can just start watching and it should work for him.  @Anonymous User

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User All you gotta do is contact us on Live Chat or here and we can sort it for you. We have the device limits soley because our providers won't allow us to have unlimited devices. I'll sort it for you now.