cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant sign in on xbox one nor can i access account section..

so i have the issue where i cannot sign in on xbox one as the sign in button is not clickable. I also cannot access most of  the account sections on a pc/mac as they lead to non working pages ( although i can sign in)

I feel this is purposely done to stop cancelling of passes.

I wish to cancel immediately as you are failing to provide a service to me.. by not providing a service or a method of cancelling that service, youre pushing the boundaries of legality guys.

sort it out sharpish or youll find yourselves on the end of some legal action from many subscribers.. i for one will not be coming back as you have basically forced an untested application on your users , which then does not work and has ongoing faults affecting the whole now tv service for that user.

You have 7 days to rectify both these issues for me , or i will be taking further legal action to recover fees paid .

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. I enter my password but the 'sign in' button doesn't appear to work. I have left messages for help and emailed but these have been ignored. Very unhappy customer
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Did you use live chat when you contacted NOWTV or just email? Paul's post has a link 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Sorry to hear you are having these issues we work hard on trying to provide the best service possible To help you with the issues you are experiencing we would like you to contact us here http://po.st/6aBEYV on our live chat service so that we can get this issue resolved for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User Sorry to hear you are having these issues we work hard on trying to provide the best service possible To help you with the issues you are experiencing we would like you to contact us here http://po.st/6aBEYV on our live chat service so that we can get this issue resolved for you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Resolved. Thanks

Somehow had a duplicate account.. once deleted by customer service agent ,
logins were fine