cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

billing and cacellation

I want to cancel my now tv account as I am not happy with the billing. It was meant to be £6.99 a month however I am getting charged that and also 2 weeks later a further fee of £9.99, You are just taking money out my account when you want it is totally unacceptable

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User £6.99 is Entertainment pass eg TV channels and box sets. £9.99 is for Movies have or any one in your household watched any films? You can check this by going your my TV on your app. If you are not showing a live movie pass contact chat. Just above the Add contact button you should see red text saying contact us, click that then select chat. It works on laptops and Android.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This guide article linked below explains how to cancel your NowTV passes.

Also if you have an account issue, then your best option would be to jump over to NowTV Live Chat, scroll down to the bottom of the linked page where you will see the "contact us" button highlighted in green, click on it and this will take you to a secondary page with the option to contact NowTV via live chat or email.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV