cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consoles

Discussions

Updated home screen!

We’ve made a few improvements to our home screen on some devices, so you can get to the shows, movies and sport you love even faster. You can check out our new home screen on these devices:  PC/MacGames consoles (PS3, PS4, Xbox)Smart TVs (see if you ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 4 thanks

Xbox 360 - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about Xbox 360 into this easy topic. UPDATE:  You can't reinstall the NOW TV app on Xbox 360 Please note that you can no longer download the NOW TV app on Xbox 360. So if you've already got NOW TV...

PlayStation 4 - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us into this handy guide on PS4   How do I create a NOW TV account to begin viewing on PS4?   [video]   How do I access NOW TV on PS4? Click here for a step by step guide to downloading NOW TV on PS4...

Xbox One - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about Xbox One into this easy topic.    How do I create a NOW TV account to begin viewing on Xbox One?    [video]   Get NOW TV on Xbox One A quick guide on how to add the NOW TV app to your Xbox O...

Ps3 app freezes

When using the Now TV app on a PS3 connected to a Samsung UHD tv, I'm having real problems with picture quality (looks like the picture is ungraded, or like home video) and terrible frame skipping / juddering - it's completely unwatchable. I don't ha...

PS3 automatically quits playback after a few minutes

Over the last couple of days we've noticed that play back on the PS3 stops after a few minutes. We've tried several shows and series and it's the same every time. Playback just seems to randomly stop and then kick you back to the menu screen. Has any...

ps3 buffering problem

Today, I've had serious problems with programs stopping multiple times.i've tested all possible causes ie Internet connection, deleting and reinstalling the app and the problem us still continuing.Had no problems yesterday with it.

l

Hello After 2 to 3 mins of watching the movies for now tv on the PS3 it goes out (stops working and returns to the selection screen for those who don't understand the term goes out as your'e sales team didnt)Yet your rival in netflix works, go figure...

Xbox 360 - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about Xbox 360 into this easy topic. UPDATE:  You can't reinstall the NOW TV app on Xbox 360 Please note that you can no longer download the NOW TV app on Xbox 360. So if you've already got NOW TV...

PlayStation 4 - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us into this handy guide on PS4   How do I create a NOW TV account to begin viewing on PS4?   [video]   How do I access NOW TV on PS4? Click here for a step by step guide to downloading NOW TV on PS4...

Xbox One - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about Xbox One into this easy topic.    How do I create a NOW TV account to begin viewing on Xbox One?    [video]   Get NOW TV on Xbox One A quick guide on how to add the NOW TV app to your Xbox O...