cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox one stream quality poor

I know this has been posted before but im hoping the more it gets mentioned the more now tv will do to deal with the issue.

I was using a now tv smart box for entertainment and the picture quality was faultless all the time so i know my broadband speed is ample enough to get a good quality stream. I have recently upgraded to an xbox one and was quite annoyed when i found the picture quality took a minute or two to stabalise and is then intermitantly fuzzy from time to time. It hasnt proved to be a huge issue but its just quite annoying habing such an expensive and comprehensive device that has issues like this. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll give it a try and see how it goes, many thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't but I can't really see how this helps surely I'm just reinstalling the same coded app as before?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You'd be surprised. Alot of the time, if resolves any issues. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

How is your Xbox One connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, its connected via wifi the same as my now tv smart box was and i never had the problem with that, the xbox is even in the same location as my smart box was.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? 🙂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂