cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox one problem

I have recently tried to watch nowtv on my Xbox one which is linked to my account but it keeps telling me it can’t register the device even tho it is please help guys

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem both my Xbox ones are registered under my devices but it's not letting me play anything it says number of devices exceeded 😡

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ask live chat to reset all your devices on your account.

That should clear the message and resolve it.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You need to use customer serivces chat in help centre as the new Xbox One app breaks the device registration so all Xbox Ones need to be disconnected and reconnected to your account by customer services who know about problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here with Xbox One S and a Xbox One X since app update.

Got support chat to fix the S, now tried the X and same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same problem with an Xbox One. I only setup NowTV on the Xbox this week and the following day it told me that it couldn't be added even though it was already in the list of registered devices. So I removed another device and added the Xbox a second time which means it's listed twice and now I get the same message again about having too many devices. However, whilst I've been typing this I've left the NowTV app open on the Xbox and decided to try to watch the Ryder Cup one last time and now it works! So try leaving the app open for a few minutes before selecting something to view and see if that works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same as me try watching on xbox one it says could not register even though in my account it's a registered device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also experiencing the same issue with viewing through an Xbox one. I also cannot remove the device and re-add, as ive reached my monthly limit on that.