cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox one new app can't sign in

We have been trying to log into the now TV app on Xbox one. It has always worked until
a couple of days ago. We are not able to sign in as the place to sign in is blacked out. I logged in on my phone and the Xbox one is not showing as a device anymore and says to log in from device in order for it to be added however i cannot sign in ! Anyone else experiencing this and has my one got my ideas on how to solve this. Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry Paul-d but the problem is your service not urgent xboxes. I've been fobbed of for two weeks now, since the update. Told I can watch it on my phone! Sort it please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having same problem since update. I have no special characters or symbols in either pass or email
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm am also having the same problem since the update. Any idea when this issue will be fixed?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Have you followed Eddie-M's advice just above?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the same problem and I'm wondering when this issue is going to be resolved as I've now been charged for now tv but have been unable to use it for the past week??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Sorry to hear you are having this issue can you try these few steps http://po.st/akyv5F and let us know how you get on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User Sorry to hear you are having this issue can you try these few steps http://po.st/akyv5F and let us know how you get on.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem,its worked perfectly before the update, now i cant sign in and have tried on numerous occasions for the last 2 weeks. I followed the link on u gave and cleared my cache and reinstalled (tried this twice) It just wont let me sign in, i enter the username and password then when i press the sign in button .....nothing, the cancel button next to it works?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Do you have any special characters in your username and or password? is so and there in the password can you change this so that only numbers and letters are in the password and try signing in then? 

Cheers