cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox disconnects when selecting nowtv

Our xbox 360 disconnects from live everytime we select now tv, help please.
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem now I can't even download and reinstall after trying to delete the app and have a fresh install. Please help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also had this problem for the past few days. I've cleared my cache, deleted and reinstalled the app and checked my locale. I also tried signing in with another account as mentioned by previous poster. All to no avail!! Seriously stressing me out! Please help!! Tia
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 🙂

See if the steps that xboxdisconnects has posted. It may work for you all. 🙂

@Anonymous User See my post about live chat to seek further advice. Cat Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also experiencing the same problem, so clearly no fault of anyones network or console but rather a fault with NOW TV. Annoying. Back to Netflix it is folk...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Fixed mine. Don't log in with avatar that has Xbox live account on. Use another and click on now tv. It comes up with message connect to Xbox live then click ok. Then it gives you the option to select your Xbox live account avatar and connects and loads up
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem, nothing works. Have contacted now tv help. They couldn't fix it. Have to wait up to two days for an email from them useless...
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes loads of times.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I suggest you speak to someone on live chat about this.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Oops-something-went-wrong-Xbox

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link. On the next page, select "live chat". Best on a PC/Mac.