Mbub
Occasional Poster

Re: Xbox disconnects when selecting nowtv

And you know all this because?
0 Thanks
Meps
Occasional Poster

Re: Xbox 360 - now TV app issue

I've tried all the fixes posted nothing works. Clearly a now TV issue as all other apps work ok.

Finally lost my patience with this and have bought a now TV box with 6 months free entertainment for £19 Black Friday deal.

It's disgraceful there is clearly an issue and no acknowledgement of the issue.
0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Xbox 360 - now TV app issue

Hi all,

Really sorry to hear about this issue with the Xbox 360 App.

As there are so many reports of this issue it has been escalated to our development team.

Once I receive an update from the team I will update this post.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Scampitandnemo
First Poster

Re: Xbox disconnects when selecting nowtv

Yet another here where now tv is logging out the xbox live. All other apps working fine.
0 Thanks
paullondon89
First Poster

xbox live keeps signing out when I try to access now tv

When I attemet to access now tv on my 360 a notification pops Up saying I've been signed out of xbox live. This doesnt happen on any other apps I use.
0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: xbox live keeps signing out when I try to access now tv

Hi @paullondon89

I'm going to move your post into the thread that has already been setup regarding this error.

There is an update in that thread regarding the issue that you are experiencing on your Xbox 360.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Highlighted
dizzygirl
First Poster

Hello Andy

Where is the other thread with the update, I can't find it. Has the problem been fixed yet?

Jo

Kimo
First Poster

This is happening to us too.  I have deleted the app off the xbox360 and downloaded it again several times but it keeps logging me out every time I select the app. I have paid for a service I can't use. Sometimes if you leave the Xbox run for 5-10 mins before you try it it works but then disconnects from Xbox live after 5mins of the programme. When the glitch is fixed, please let us know. Can I get a refund or free month please as I can't access the service I've paid for?

0 Thanks
Rich-L
Mentor 1

Hi @dizzygirl and @Kimo,

Sorry for any confusion.

We are aware of the issues people are customers are facing here. We're currently investigating it.

Apologies fo for the frustration and inconvenience.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team