cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox disconnects when selecting nowtv

Our xbox 360 disconnects from live everytime we select now tv, help please.
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I attemet to access now tv on my 360 a notification pops Up saying I've been signed out of xbox live. This doesnt happen on any other apps I use.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm going to move your post into the thread that has already been setup regarding this error.

There is an update in that thread regarding the issue that you are experiencing on your Xbox 360.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Andy

Where is the other thread with the update, I can't find it. Has the problem been fixed yet?

Jo

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening to us too.  I have deleted the app off the xbox360 and downloaded it again several times but it keeps logging me out every time I select the app. I have paid for a service I can't use. Sometimes if you leave the Xbox run for 5-10 mins before you try it it works but then disconnects from Xbox live after 5mins of the programme. When the glitch is fixed, please let us know. Can I get a refund or free month please as I can't access the service I've paid for?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Sorry for any confusion.

We are aware of the issues people are customers are facing here. We're currently investigating it.

Apologies fo for the frustration and inconvenience.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet another here where now tv is logging out the xbox live. All other apps working fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And you know all this because?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to them on live chat about it all, I asked for a free month of now TV, they said sure, entertainment or movies? I picked movies. So, when it finally works again I'll have a free month of movies.
Maybe you guys can push for more but that's what I got after no resolution and 2 hours on live chat.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, because I'm paying money for something that doesnt even work...