cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox disconnects when selecting nowtv

Our xbox 360 disconnects from live everytime we select now tv, help please.
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too! Spoke on live chat and they have no idea what to suggest other than to "wait and see if it fixes itself"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke to a now tv man on live chat and they have absolutely no idea how to fix this issue...I just got told to wait for ut to work again. Ridiculous!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It keeps coming up with error code 80151912
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat. Frustrating.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation as you... Not great.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting exactly the same problem.
I was on live chat last night with the now TV people for 2 hours, they didn't seem to know what to do. Tried all the steps they said, still not working after 4 days.
Apparently it's been escalated and they will be in touch via email.... Here's hoping
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problem but the fix also didn't work.
I have emailed 4 times since Friday (now Monday) received the reinstall directions but obviously I had already tried that. Then an email saying watch it on something else.
I subscribed to watch it on my TV not huddle around an IPAD.
There is obviously something wrong with the app but I'm not getting any communication. If I receive a solution I will repost unless hopefully someone finds a solution earlier.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So after several atemppts to sort this throough live chat. it seems that NOWtv doont have anawnser, not even an acknowledgment that there is a problem. this is very poor customer service all to happy to blame xbox live or my console even though every thing else is fine, all my game accounts, all my other streaming services. The only thing that does not work is NOWtv. So what is it im paying for?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried logging in as Xbox disconnects suggested but didn't work. Was worth a try so thanks 😀. Perhaps the now tv team will read the messages and help????
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Tried logging in as Xbox disconnects suggested but didn't work. Was worth a try so thanks 😀. Perhaps the now tv team will read the messages and help???

@Anonymous User Can you help these customers? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂