Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

Re: Xbox disconnects when selecting nowtv

@Shazbutt wrote:
Tried logging in as Xbox disconnects suggested but didn't work. Was worth a try so thanks πŸ˜€. Perhaps the now tv team will read the messages and help???

@Rich-L Can you help these customers? πŸ™‚

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
Xboxhelp
Occasional Poster

I have the same problem now I can't even download and reinstall after trying to delete the app and have a fresh install. Please help.

0 Thanks
DRL1
Occasional Poster

I have had the same problem but the fix also didn't work.
I have emailed 4 times since Friday (now Monday) received the reinstall directions but obviously I had already tried that. Then an email saying watch it on something else.
I subscribed to watch it on my TV not huddle around an IPAD.
There is obviously something wrong with the app but I'm not getting any communication. If I receive a solution I will repost unless hopefully someone finds a solution earlier.
Meps
Occasional Poster

Xbox 360 - now TV app issue

Trying to open now TV app on Xbox 360. It disconnects from Xbox live.

I've cleared cache, deleted and re installed. Checked locale settings and tried to open not on Xbox live account.

I get an error code 80151912

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
0 Thanks
Mbub
Occasional Poster

I'm getting exactly the same problem.
I was on live chat last night with the now TV people for 2 hours, they didn't seem to know what to do. Tried all the steps they said, still not working after 4 days.
Apparently it's been escalated and they will be in touch via email.... Here's hoping
0 Thanks
Xboxhelp
Occasional Poster

So after several atemppts to sort this throough live chat. it seems that NOWtv doont have anawnser, not even an acknowledgment that there is a problem. this is very poor customer service all to happy to blame xbox live or my console even though every thing else is fine, all my game accounts, all my other streaming services. The only thing that does not work is NOWtv. So what is it im paying for?

Mbub
Occasional Poster

I'm in the same situation as you... Not great.
0 Thanks
Bigferg
First Poster

Re: Xbox 360 - now TV app issue

no help i'm afraid, I'm getting exactly the same issue.  When I go back to home on my xbox, I'm immediatley signed back into xbox live.  Anyone help?

0 Thanks
Brian9
Occasional Poster

Re: Xbox 360 - now TV app issue

Exactly the same issue here also. Now tv keeps signing me out of Xbox live and comes up error code 80151912.
0 Thanks
Brian9
Occasional Poster

I'm in the same boat. Frustrating.
0 Thanks