cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox app

I'm new to Now TV on the Xbox. After going to the app I cannot find a way to sign in and all I get when I try to stream something is the screen that asks me if I want to sign up. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it's the same no matter what. I just want to sign in on my Xbox but don't seem to be able to. Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Forgot to say if you are seeing the QR scan code press the enter or OK button on the Xbox controller to clear it, then scroll down the bottom of the screen to find the My Account tile box on the bottom of the grid row.

I don't own an Xbox, but that's the way to clear the QR scan code on my Amazon Fire Stick. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you have opened up the NOW App have you navigated to the bottom of the screen and on the bottom grid row clicked on the My Account tile box and then enter your NOW account login details,? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you have opened up the NOW App have you navigated to the bottom of the screen and on the bottom grid row clicked on the My Account tile box and then enter your NOW account login details,? 

Thanks you so much