cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox One constantly blurry video Quality - Help

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to sort my NowTV streaming issues on Xbox one, I am getting a permanent blurry video, almost unwatchable at times - I have contacted nowTV about this several times, tried their solutions (all of them) and none have worked, before I cancel the contract does anyone have any other ideas on what to try next?

I get around 45-50mb download, I have Netflix and Amazon and neither have any streaming issues, so any help would be great

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have this issue too - I see from searching it's very common - any closer to fixing it NOW TV? Thanks

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Really sorry to hear that, I can understand now this must be really frustrating. So we don't end up retreading old ground would you be able to briefly explain what you've done already and we'll take it form there?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried a lot, so I deleted and reinstalled the app, cleared the cache on the xbox & changed the network settings (where you change the IP settings etc)

It's really strange, I have other video streaming services that work perfectly but NowTV just does not stream properly at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us and for trying so many steps!

Have you tried using a wired connection from your router to the XBOX?

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a wired connection - 45-50mb download speed too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Would you be able to try resetting your wireless router?

Could you try deleting and re-installing the app for me too? 

You can do this by going to - My Games & Apps > Highlight NOW TV and press Menu on the controller > Manage App > Press Menu > Uninstall

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team