cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox One achievements

My Xbox One does not track achievements for the app? Despite watching hours and hours of shows from the entertainment package my achievement bars are not going up. Has anybody had the same problem or have a fix for this?

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is this still not fixed?? It’s been two years
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2019 and still not solved the problem it's laughable the apps pretty poor in my opinion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s nearly the end of 2017 and still this problem isn’t solved. Logging out and deleting the app doesn’t work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still happening to me 😞 counters don't go up x
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd suggest signined out of NOW TV and doing an uninstall/reinstall. Try logging in after that and see if the first achievement unlocks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No fix for me yet sorry ☹. I'm thinking does it have anything to do with using multiple devices? My account is used on a PS3 and Windows computer as well as my Xbox One. Does it need to be a master device or something?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been using this since May and I've still yet to receive a single achievement from the NowTV app on Xbox One. I've watched several full seasons (adding up to a *lot* of TV) and I haven't even had the "Log in for the first time" achievement unlock! Looks to be far from an isolated incident. Have the Xbox platform guys found anything yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had another unlock last night so they do work! (Atleast 4 me) ☺️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi folks, was a resolution to the problem ever found? Mine still don't work.