cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MinionMadness
Occasional Poster

Xbox 360 app missing

I am new to Now TV; log in on app fine, xbox 350 is live and works fine, locale set to UK ... but there's no Now TV in the app search. Now TV website says it's a compatable console, and the reason I took this out as it'll primarily be used through xbox. Anyone know if/when it's coming back on to the app's?

Labels (1)
23 Replies
Chris140
First Poster

Re: Xbox 360 app missing

Same issue just signed up and can’t find the app..locale set to UK

0 Thanks
Dittohead13
First Poster

Me too. No app seems available for 360. 

0 Thanks
MinionMadness
Occasional Poster

So, a few weeks of chasing NowTV .. for them to tell me that XBOX360 is no longer a compatible device. Even though their website says so (still there 13/1/19).

Mis-selling a service NowTV!

The argument continues...

will145
First Poster

I tried NowTV app on Xbox 360 for first time and the app did not seem to work so I uninstalled it with a view to reinstalling it, however the app could not then be found to install.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Hi @will145 

Bad news i am afraid, where i read on another thread on the forum by a NowTV Staff member that going forward NowTV will no longer be supporting the NowTV App for both the Xbox 360 or PS3 games consoles from their Apps Store.

So if you are a new NowTV member or delete the NowTV App off your Xbox 360 or PS3, then you will have know way of getting the NowTV App on these two popular devices.

I found this article in the NowTV Help Centre to back up this above disappointing news Smiley Sad.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/xbox-360-troubleshooting 

Sirmichael13
First Poster

Just been thrown out of Now TV on my xbox 360 wouldnt Accept my password even though i had just logged in on my phone in chrome to make sure it was right which it was. Deleted the app to reinstall it on the xbox 360 and no Now Tv app available to reinstall. Very disappointed as my whole family use it through the xbox every day.

It worked fine yesterday april 24th 2019 but wont today. Can see others lost it months ago. Whats going on we're paying for a service we cant recieve properly.

@MinionMadness wrote:

I am new to Now TV; log in on app fine, xbox 350 is live and works fine, locale set to UK ... but there's no Now TV in the app search. Now TV website says it's a compatable console, and the reason I took this out as it'll primarily be used through xbox. Anyone know if/when it's coming back on to the app's?

0 Thanks
Tilkxie
First Poster

Having exactly the same issue today

0 Thanks
Stacey1987
Occasional Poster

Yep. 2 episodes into game of thrones, and I’ve been booted out too! Just another way to force you into giving them more money now by having to buy a box or stick. Ridiculous. 

0 Thanks
KJ1911
Occasional Poster

Exactly the same with me. Typical this would happen right as GoT has started. I've emailed them asking for a stick for free or I'm cancelling. I've been subscribing for over a year and shouldn't have to pay £15 to watch it. If their shortsightedness won't give away a £15 product to receive over £15 a month from a punter, so-be-it.