cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox 360 app missing

I am new to Now TV; log in on app fine, xbox 350 is live and works fine, locale set to UK ... but there's no Now TV in the app search. Now TV website says it's a compatable console, and the reason I took this out as it'll primarily be used through xbox. Anyone know if/when it's coming back on to the app's?

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been thrown out of Now TV on my xbox 360 wouldnt Accept my password even though i had just logged in on my phone in chrome to make sure it was right which it was. Deleted the app to reinstall it on the xbox 360 and no Now Tv app available to reinstall. Very disappointed as my whole family use it through the xbox every day.

It worked fine yesterday april 24th 2019 but wont today. Can see others lost it months ago. Whats going on we're paying for a service we cant recieve properly.

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am new to Now TV; log in on app fine, xbox 350 is live and works fine, locale set to UK ... but there's no Now TV in the app search. Now TV website says it's a compatable console, and the reason I took this out as it'll primarily be used through xbox. Anyone know if/when it's coming back on to the app's?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same thing has happend to me today, because we deleted it it’s now gone and we’re unable to have it on Xbox 360! Not happy to be paying for this service especially when I was never notified of this happening! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User You should be able to redownload it by going into your 360's download history, that's how I managed to reinstall it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou so much i did same thing removed app went around in circles with now tv and xbox

But done this and now my 2 year old is watching small foot 

Again thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Back working for me

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User You should be able to redownload it by going into your 360's download history, that's how I managed to reinstall it. 

after going into download history & reinstalling app. Didn't have to clear system cache for me 😃 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thought I'd done the right thing by deleting app to reinstall only to find it missing, but thanks to advice here it's been downloaded again from download history and I'd now up and running again!! Hope everyone else managed to get back online.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not for me as the tech support advised me.to delete the history also!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep basically u have to go buy a new device. As of today Now tv is not supported on xbox360 nice of them to tell us!! So annoyed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well it's great that the xbox360 app no longer works, the day after I bought a 3 month entertainment pass and a month of movies....