cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox 360 app missing

I am new to Now TV; log in on app fine, xbox 350 is live and works fine, locale set to UK ... but there's no Now TV in the app search. Now TV website says it's a compatable console, and the reason I took this out as it'll primarily be used through xbox. Anyone know if/when it's coming back on to the app's?

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I've just got back into my xbox360 account(currently watching the taking of Pelham 123)by clearing the system cache on the 360's hard drive.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Although I just deleted it to reinstall, went into Xbox settings, download history and down to the now tv and downloading again, throwing both account errors again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The issue with me was it kept freezing so deleted to reinstall..to find app missing. Agreed that this is very poor on NowTV/Sky's part. Just managed to reinstall with the hack mentioned and auto sign in seems to have worked.. Let's see if it will play nice now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a pile of crap!!!! 

My old white NOWTV box barely works. 

And now the app is removed from Xbox 360??? 

Pushing me towards Netflix more and more. 

Zero customer service / support and STILL no true 5.1 audio!!! 

UTTER CRAP 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's bloody good thinking. Good call. Shame it's still the same login problelm. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep. 2 episodes into game of thrones, and I’ve been booted out too! Just another way to force you into giving them more money now by having to buy a box or stick. Ridiculous. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree! I went on tech support as NOW TV app on our Xbox 360 wouldn't let me sign in. I was then advised to delete the app an download again. Of course I then couldn't download the app again as it's not supported any more to which tech support told me to buy a stick. The timing is too perfect they know we will do anything for episode 3!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same issue today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same with me. Typical this would happen right as GoT has started. I've emailed them asking for a stick for free or I'm cancelling. I've been subscribing for over a year and shouldn't have to pay £15 to watch it. If their shortsightedness won't give away a £15 product to receive over £15 a month from a punter, so-be-it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happened to me tonight too! They refused to send me a device but did offer 3 months free. So annoyed there was no notice of it, worked last night but not tonight!