cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox 360 app missing

I am new to Now TV; log in on app fine, xbox 350 is live and works fine, locale set to UK ... but there's no Now TV in the app search. Now TV website says it's a compatable console, and the reason I took this out as it'll primarily be used through xbox. Anyone know if/when it's coming back on to the app's?

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried NowTV app on Xbox 360 for first time and the app did not seem to work so I uninstalled it with a view to reinstalling it, however the app could not then be found to install.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid, where i read on another thread on the forum by a NowTV Staff member that going forward NowTV will no longer be supporting the NowTV App for both the Xbox 360 or PS3 games consoles from their Apps Store.

So if you are a new NowTV member or delete the NowTV App off your Xbox 360 or PS3, then you will have know way of getting the NowTV App on these two popular devices.

I found this article in the NowTV Help Centre to back up this above disappointing news Smiley Sad.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/xbox-360-troubleshooting 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, a few weeks of chasing NowTV .. for them to tell me that XBOX360 is no longer a compatible device. Even though their website says so (still there 13/1/19).

Mis-selling a service NowTV!

The argument continues...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. No app seems available for 360. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue just signed up and can’t find the app..locale set to UK