cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

XBox 1 Now TV Player

We can't play Now TV videos in our XBox 1. We have cleared the cache, ubinstalled the app and checked location settings and nothing works. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any error code or message when attempting to watch the NOW App on your Xbox?

Or does the NOW content just try to load with the spinning circle or something else ?

I don't own a games console, but if you come back with some further information (unless you have managed to fix it) then perhaps somebody on the forum who watches NOW via the Xbox One NOW App might be able to offer some further suggestions to try.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any error code or message when attempting to watch the NOW App on your Xbox?

Or does the NOW content just try to load with the spinning circle or something else ?

I don't own a games console, but if you come back with some further information (unless you have managed to fix it) then perhaps somebody on the forum who watches NOW via the Xbox One NOW App might be able to offer some further suggestions to try.

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just one thing to add to what @schnapps has said to you

You're not part of the Microsoft Xbox insider program are you? I ask because if you are and you as a result have a beta version of the Xbox operating system installed. Then the now app is unlikely to work correctly as it is only designed to work with standard release versions of the Xbox operating system. There have been numerous problems in the past that have occurred because people are part of the insider program and have a beta version of the OS installed

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.