cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Won't let me add new device

I am trying to add a new device. I haven't gone over my limit. I had 4 registered and have just removed 2 and it says I can add 1 more this month. I logged in on the x of 360 and it says error 6003, registered the maximum amount of devices this month. This isn't correct as I haven't registered any. And when I log in it says I can add another decide, just log in and it will work. Please help?
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you have reached four devices on your account, you should see under My Account > Manage Devices a green message saying that you have two device changes this calendar month which means you are allowed to remove one old device and add one new device to your account (i don't think you can remove two devices and add a further two new devices). 

If you can't wait until the 1st of the month this Wednesday, then i would suggest contacting live chat to see if they can re set your devices.

Have a quick read of this help article linked below, then click on the blue Get in touch button and select the most appropriate topic until the live chat button is shown on screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only removed 2 devices as wasn't sure which was which lol but I haven't added any this month, and there is a message saying I now have 2 registered devices and can register 1 new one...only it won't let me! 

Ah thank you, live chat sounds perfect, will try that

thanks so much for your help 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Hopefully if NowTV live chat can sort you out, i would also suggest re naming your devices so in the future you know which device is which (Have a read of the linked guide article on my previous post where it explains how to re name your devices) Smiley Wink