cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will not let me sign into NowTV on Xbox One

Hello

NowTV will not let me sign into my account on my Xbox One even tho email & password is correct? I have reset password and still unable to proceed?!? Please advise

Kind Regards
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

anyone had any luck with this as i contacted nowtv and had no reply
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are not able to log in on Xbox one anymore and it has gone from manage devices when I log in on my phone. I don't know how else I can add the Xbox one as a device if I cannot sign in on the device.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same login issue here. It works on my iPad but won't let me login on my Xbox.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello,

Mine is back working now, I found that I had to log into the website and go to my account details and enter my bank details again. Maybe this can help.

Kind Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

so wanting to chill out and watch a film but have sat here for ages now typing my email password which goes threw fine then want to check im not a robot type in the letters and nothing get taken right back to sign in whats going on? why is it not working.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here!! 😡😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here type my password click sign in and nothing happens but if I put an incorrect password it tells me it's not reckonised. Go to the robot page and again if I put in the coerect word nothing happens but if I put wrong word in it tells me it's incorrect
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Accepts login and password but as soon as I type in the anti robot message, it boots me out to the login page again. Friday night's are film night with my bopper, and this is incredibly frustrating!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same issue. It's massively irritating, makes me wonder why I have Now TV when I also have amazon and Netflix