cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlr90
Advocate

Will not let me sign into NowTV on Xbox One

Hello

NowTV will not let me sign into my account on my Xbox One even tho email & password is correct? I have reset password and still unable to proceed?!? Please advise

Kind Regards
0 Thanks
13 Replies
Eddie-M
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Will not let me sign into NowTV on Xbox One

Hi @wlr90

Thanks for getting in touch with us can you advise if you're still having this issue or not?

Cheers

Eddie

0 Thanks
Jbbi
Advocate

I'm having exactly the same issue. It's massively irritating, makes me wonder why I have Now TV when I also have amazon and Netflix
0 Thanks

Same here. I cannot get in on my xbox one it is saying it doesnt recognise my user name email or password

0 Thanks
RichieD
Advocate

Having the same issue. Accepts login and password but as soon as I type in the anti robot message, it boots me out to the login page again. Friday night's are film night with my bopper, and this is incredibly frustrating!
0 Thanks
Ae90
Advocate

Same here type my password click sign in and nothing happens but if I put an incorrect password it tells me it's not reckonised. Go to the robot page and again if I put in the coerect word nothing happens but if I put wrong word in it tells me it's incorrect
0 Thanks
OliverT
Advocate

Same here!! 😡😡
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Ashbooman
Advocate

so wanting to chill out and watch a film but have sat here for ages now typing my email password which goes threw fine then want to check im not a robot type in the letters and nothing get taken right back to sign in whats going on? why is it not working.
0 Thanks
PaoloG
Advocate

Same login issue here. It works on my iPad but won't let me login on my Xbox.

0 Thanks
Rodamin
Advocate

This is a pain, just about to sit down with a cold beer to watch a movie and i'm logged out and can't log back in 😞

0 Thanks