cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig_82
Scholar

Watchlist not loading PS4

I have the latest app version 2.04 on PS4.

My issue:

I click on watchlist and any TV show I click on to load up the episodes to watch, it just spins the loading screen and I have to then restart the Now TV app - same thing happens.  The only way I can load up the episodes screen is by searching the show manually and it works that way.  However this this is time wasting.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
12 Replies
Dave-M-72
Mentor

Re: Watchlist not loading PS4

I have the same problem that's been ongoing for a few months. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Consoles/Infinite-loading-from-watch-list/m-p/514326#M5604

It's the view all section of the watch list that's not loading but the short version of the watch list just below continue watching is fine. 

I just posted the same thing! So annoying 

Craig_82
Scholar

Any update on this? 😠 Still happening!

Dave-M-72
Mentor

The app had an update on the PS4 in the past couple of days and it's still broken. 

0 Thanks
Craig_82
Scholar

Anyway to contact Now TV by email about this? I can only see live chat as an option. 

0 Thanks
Dave-M-72
Mentor

I will jump on live chat myself this afternoon when I have finished work I will mention these topics on these forums.

0 Thanks
Craig_82
Scholar

Regaring this, I have had enough, so put in a complaint, keep you updated once I have a reply.

Just checked this morning, still the same 😡

Deonex

Same thing has been happening to me for a while. I reinstalled the app but still happens. I hope they fix it, it actually puts me off using the app and having a subscription.