Updates, a reply on the 0702/2020:
Request you to try the below troubleshooting steps and let us know if this works :
• Set up a wired connection-
- Go to Settings.
- Select Network then Setup Internet Connection.
- Use a LAN Cable.
- Select Easy.
- Test the Internet connection to complete the setup.•Pause downloads-
- On the Main Menu go to Notifications
- Select Downloads then press X to pause any content that's downloading.
•Set up a static IP address-
- Go to Settings, Network then View Connection Status.
- Make a note of your default router IP Address (this can also be found on the back of your router).
- Go back and select Set up Internet Connection.
- Select Use WiFi or Use LAN (Wired) depending on the connection you’re using.
- Select Custom.
If your connecting wirelessly scan for routers and type your security pass at this point.
•Delete and reinstall the NOW TV App-
- Go to TV / Video and select the NOW TV app.
- Press Options on your DualShock 4 (Controller) then select Delete.
- Go to TV / Video.
- On the NOW TV app press X .Please perform the above troubleshooting steps and let us know if this works.Awaiting your response.
Tried it, same issue, replied on the same day:
Hi,The below has not worked, may help if I explain what I'm doing/seeing:
- Now TV home screen.
- In between Continue Watching and Previews I see Watchlist - 9 displayed then an option for View All
- The first out of the 9 above, is Chicago PD, which I select
- Then loads up straight away, all the seasons and episodes screen.
- Now back to step 1, and 2 screen above.
- From Step 2, this time I click on View All - which now shows me all 45 in my Watchlist
- From this menu, I again select Chicago PD
- Only this time, I don't see step 4 as above, I just see the loading icon - never goes away, I have to close Now TV manually.
- Step 8 happens to every TV show I select within Step 7, but never movies (they work fine). It is only TV shows.Also I am not the only one with this issue, see NOW TV community posts below:Regards,
Heard nothing for a week, so on the 15/02/2020, emailed chasing progress, a reply on the 20/02/2020:
Thanks for your efforts.
Request you to please try the below steps once :
- Make sure the PS4 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power Button until you hear 2 beeps (one when you first press it and another 7 seconds later).
- Connect your DualShock 4 controller via USB then press the PS button.
- Select Rebuild Database.
Please try the above troubleshooting steps and let us know if this works.
Also, I can see that there are no active passes on your account registered with 'email address' . Once you have an active pass try theses steps and let us know if you are able to watch or you are facing the same issue.
Awaiting your response.
Just tried it, only the rebuild database part, my pass runs out 30th November 2020 (it's cancelled to avoid renewing), so I'm not activating it. I replied just now to say, still not working. You would think by now, it's their app having the issues not me!
All the troubleshooting in the world won't fix this and believe me I have tried with both of my PS4 ( Pro and standard models) systems. It's a Now TV problem and they need to fix it. I think it broke around the time the HD boost launched which is a joke in 2020 paying extra for HD streaming when it comes as standard with Netflix, Amazon Prime and inclusive with the licence fee with BBC iplayer
Had this reply today, fingers crossed. I agree the trouble shooting was never going to solve it as several others have same issue.
Thanks for trying all the troubleshooting steps. I really appreciate your efforts.
Since you mentioned that you've tried all the steps and you are getting the same error, what I will do is pass this to the technical team who will look into this further and help you get this sorted.
You will hear from them via email in 24-48 hours.
Update for today 28/02/2020:
Thank you for contacting NOW TV. Hope you are doing well!!
Referring to your concern, I see that you are facing some issues with the "Watch list" section of the NOW TV app on your PS4. As the issue was not resolved over the chat, the case have been forwarded to the technical team.
In order to resolve the issue, I would request you please clear the content from your "Watch list" one by one and then delete the App from your PS4.
Once you are done, please perform the below functions :
Delete the NOW TV app
** Go to TV / Video and select the NOW TV app.
** Press Options on your DualShock 4 (Controller) then select Delete.
Delete the NOW TV data
** Go to Setting then System Storage Management.
** Select Application Saved Data.
** Select Saved Data in System Storage.
** Highlight NOW TV, press Options on your DualShock 4 (Controller) then select Delete.
Reinstall the NOW TV app
** Go to TV / Video.
** On the NOW TV app press X.
Now try to watch your favourite content and add them to "Watch list". You should be able to watch the content directly from the "Watch list" now.
Please do let us know if that helps your issue.
Awaiting your response.
Done the above and as predicted not solved the issue, wish they would realise it's the app itself! Anyway reply send advising done and not solved, now to put all my watchlist items back on.
Might not cancel yet but there's only a bit of TWD season 10 showing missed the start because of this issue.
By the way PSN ID mont348 will need to change my privacy settings used to be a community support MVP until Sony closed the forums.
Now at please join,