cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Washed picture on xbox one

Hi
Since yesterday the picture on now tv through my xbox one alternates between normal picture and a washed out picture. Its like the brightness has been turned right up. It will last a second and then go back to normal and randomly alternate. It only affects now tv. Everything else is fine. Can anyone help? Thanks.
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm seeing this too. Already tried uninstalling, cold booting etc. 

Problem is is either with the latest dashboard update that happened a few days ago or with the last now tv app update which I think also happened a few days ago.

So either way it's a problem that only Sky or Microsoft can fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same problem also
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same problems with alternating picture on XBox One. Was working fine until 2 days ago. Any ideas how to solve this? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

Have you tried the usual uninstall and reinstall or resetting your router? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I found this guide article linked below in the help centre, it refers to an Xbox 360, not sure if it's relevant to an Xbox One though the symptoms sound similar (never used an Xbox so not sure if the solutions in the guide works on an Xbox One ) ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/washed-out-colours-xbox-360

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Reading your post again, i am not sure that the help article i linked is going to work where you say the picture is washed out temporary for a short period, where the guide article for the Xbox 360 seems to resolve a permanent washed out picture.

Like i said i am not familiar with the Xbox's, where the only other thing that i would suggest is maybe try a fresh install of the NowTV App onto your Xbox One.

Hopefully Xbox One owners will come to your aid.