cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Updated home screen!

We’ve made a few improvements to our home screen on some devices, so you can get to the shows, movies and sport you love even faster.

You can check out our new home screen on these devices: 

Happy watching,

NOW TV

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

where has the ‘catch up’ option gone? it’s now really hard to find the latest episodes of shows without going through all the different channels. pleas bring it back
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have to say I agree with others posting below. I have even just spent about 25 minutes with one of your very helpful live chat guys trying to work out what had happened before he told me it was an update! I thought something had gone wrong and i just wasn't able to acces the sidebar!

This update is awful. The normal app was pretty good - easy to navigate between movies, tv, sports and so on. Now I have to go right into an option to find what I want to watch and if I change then i have to go all the way out again. The sidebar style navigation interface was pretty intuitive and while it wasn't revolutionary it worked and was straightforward. The latest update feels like it was designed 8 years ago. Having seperate 'full screen' style menus sucks.

I like having now tv on my xbox because I have the option to flick between now tv, amazin and netflix, with now tv being my main platform. Since this update I've been completely put off using the app. A real shame because overall nowtv is my favourite.

Sort it out please guys, this update sucks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I just noticed. It is so appallingly bad that it is now verging on unusable. So much so that I had my wife reset all our passwords just so I could log in and could complain about what an absolute unusable mess the new PS4 interface is. It was never very good, being pretty poor compared to Netflix, but the new version is just so so so so bad, I have no idea how any ui or ux developers could think this was good on a platform which no doubt went through multiple rounds of user testing and focus groups. A major app update is supposed to improve accessibility and usability not bury everything in vague unintuitive endless confusing sub menus. If it stays as appallingly bad for navigation and content discovery I can’t imagine continuing to use it as a service, and as it currently is I will be seriously considering just scrapping my sub and sticking with Netflix and amazon. And I would be surprised if I am alone in that conclusion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely agree, it's awful! Have to go through 4 layers to get to what I want. Is muddled and lacking in logic. Fail to see how this is supposed to be better,  please put it back! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the worst mess I ever seen from nowtv, please don't put this across to the boxes / sticks etc 😭

Instead of wasting time trying to make a fancy mess why not actually work on improving what we already have... like better quality streams or more hd channels like syfyhd... or maybe an actual fully working EPG where can see what's on throughout the day not just now / next 🤦

I can actually see why so many people use IPTV instead, which can offers more for less 🤔

It's 2018 not 2008 nowtv.. time to catch up with the rest of the competition out there, as your fast falling behind on what customers "really" want and instead waste money on rubbish like this and end up with a hidious mess 😂😂