cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update for PlayStation

Earlier today the now tv app has been updated so all PlayStation users won't complain about old update version
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Updated playstaion 3 app today and have had to go through and set up payment details again and no longer had my entertainment pass on it?? now i have to add my pass again i am going to get charged twice per month now????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Updating your app wouldn't require you to set up a new NOW TV subcription and if you were asked for your payment card details, it sunds like you had set up an incomplete account before, accidently signed into that account and and went through the steps to complete the account and get a new subscription.

Don't worry though, we'll help you get to the bottom of this but we'll need some personal security information to find your original account.

I'm sending you an email right now so I can get all the info and help you get this all resolved.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had no complaints about the old app. 

The update killed it for me. They should sack the key people responsible for this update. NOW

they also are trying to charge me although i have already paid this month. Their system is a mess.

i had no isssues before the update. NOW accountable TV please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User could you let us know what's wrong with the update so we can look into it? You haven't mentioned that in your post...

Thanks,

Tom

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I find it speedier than the box. It's great! Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User I find it speedier than the box. It's great! Smiley Happy

It dam well should be faster  Smiley Very Happy Its got WAY more CPU than the UK Roku 3 boxes Smiley Wink...

The 4k roku box well that needs to be tested if the UK ever gets them...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I still haven't decided whether to get roku or the amazon fire stick. Tough decisions. Smiley Very Happy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User I still haven't decided whether to get roku or the amazon fire stick. Tough decisions. Smiley Very Happy

@caseyb1993

Sorry not sure if you just asked for a recommendation or not then completely missed that...

So open spoiler if you were...

Spoiler

The Amazon stick is completely cripped compaired to the the Amazon box... its a lot slower than the Box as its different hardware... Even If Skygo/NowTV was released for Amazon Stick there would be issues due to the OS taking so much more memory and storage...  

Now That Amazon UK app is available on roku in UK... I would state get the full roku stick  package for Proven usage...

Not having a remote or on board apps mean Ill never recommend Chromecast and Android TV is treading in the water as developers hate building apps to Googles specific new rules...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I heard the fire stick was a little bit off. My brother has one and actually screwed it up just by setting it up. 😄

I've been wanting to get Roku for a while now so I think I will, thank you 🙂

My friend had a Chromecast for Christmas and he loves it but it is a device that I'm not going to rush out to buy as I have heard it can have a lot of problems.