cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch now tv on ps4

Hi have just try'd to watch now tv on my ps4 when I try to log in it won't let me just says somethings not right give it a moment or check nowtv ect

Now I've checked on my android phone and it's all working fine on that I have tried clearing data on my ps4 and uninstalling the app still nothing was working fine a few hours ago please can you fix this issue for me ????
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the app on my PS4, it won’t let me sign in. Just keeps saying ‘unable to load sign in, please try again later’. I have restarted the PS4, the router, deleted and reinstalled the app, checking I’m in the uk and don’t use any vpn. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi rich, I'm experiencing similar problems, I tried deleting it and reinstalling it to no avail. Please advise.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. Can you please email me the steps as well. Thankyou
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm having the same problem. Can you please email me the steps as well. Thankyou

@Anonymous User

Hi

What error are you getting when trying to sign in and have you been able to sign in previously

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I just get ps4 last weekend. I still use now tv on my phone. But when I try go to now tv non stop show me some error and message try again later.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you tell us what the message says? also are you within the UK? also ensure your PS4 is set to the UK and you odn't use anything to watch content outside the UK like a VPN.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any updates? I'm still experiencing problems and tried everything available. Delete app and even rebuild the database.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your PS4. 

Can you please let us know what issues you are having on your PS4, do you receive an exact error message? 

Do you experience this issue on any other device? 

Please let us know so we can look into this further for you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

somethings not right - give it a moment is the error message I recieve on my ps4. I tried deleting the app and rebuilding my database, but I get the same error message.

It works fine on my pc, just issues with my ps4 app.

Thank you,

Tommy