cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UNABLE TO LOG IN ON XBOX ONE

As so many others have posted, I have just had the update and it is not letting me log in.  I have tried simplifying my password so it doesnt have any symbols, but the same problem occurs - takes me through to the robot screen then dumps me back on the log in telling me it doesnt recognise me.

This appears to have been going on for the best part of a week - surely you know what is going on by now to fix this?

As others report, nthe XboxOne is not showing in my devices, and without being able to log in, it presumably never will be able to?

What is the official response to this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello, did this ever get fixed? and if so, how. 

I'm also having this problem & just spent 40 mins in Livechat being told to turn off & on xbox & reinstall the NowTV app.

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did someone get an offical response to this? the struggle is real 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, probably is a problem that Now need to crack on with resolving. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't what I did because I was finally able to log in after realising my embarrassing mistake 😄

Hope it gets fixed for you soon and you can get back to your TV.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Without sounding patronising, is your username correct?

I kept thinking I was entering my password wrong but was actually entering my email address, and then my username for on HERE, as my username.
After a few attempts I realised my sky username was not Shaunl23 lol

As I said, not patronising or anything just exploring what I did wrong as a possibility
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not patronising at all - I tried both email and user name, having logged on via laptop to be sure of both.  no good either way.

Given I can see a lot of otehr people here with the same probleem following the update, I can only assume something went awry.