cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Turn off Next Episode queue / window "Autoplay"

How do you turn off the Next Episode queue that comes up after the credits start as seen here. Credits Next Episode queue
I don't think you're able to turn it off though anyway, but I'd like to. I hate auto play and I hate popups, just because the credits are playing dosen't mean I don't want to not watch them or skip to the next episode or have a popup giving me the option to play next or deny. If I wanted to play the next episode that quickly I'd back out and navigate to it and hit play. Why do all streaming services have to force auto play / auto queue settings on us I'd rather them all just let content play from start till end and then then us pull up and new episode or another movie at our own lesuire, if you really have to have auto play etc. have a settings page with a box to tick/untick. Like I said I hate autoplay, autoplay insentivises binge watching and I like the credits to play, uninterupted. 

Where is the settings page with the options to turn on/off things like autoplay and Next episode queue /popup? 

If this feature doesn't exist I highly request this feature.

What's worse is this popup comes up every time the credits play so you can't even rewind to to start of the credits and have it not come up again a work around that works on Netflix. 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a real pain with shows like "Veep" that has credits content. I really hate this thing as well.