cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound cutting in and out

Hello 

read a few posts about the same thing but no real answers. Certain programs I watch the sound cuts in and out every 30 seconds. Been going on for months and really starting to get annoying now. If now tv don’t sort this out soon or give me a solution I will cancel my subscription as it doesn’t happen with any of the other sites I use. 
i watch now tv through my PS4 just to let you all know. 

5 REPLIES 5
Moggy56
Mentor

Hi, I suffer the same, really annoying. Reading through other posts and searches on internet, it seems others are also having the same issues. There doesn't seem to be a fix. (I have posted before on this problem with no response from Now TV). So to repeat from that post I have 4 devices (3 Now TV sticks and one Now TV box) and have done resets, played with sound settings and tried different HDMI positions, none have solved the issue. All 4 devices are affected the same. I also installed another device in my mothers house and it happens on that stick also. To my mind Now TV do not seem to be helping at all and offer no advice except do a reset ("Have you tried turning it off and on again" to quote a famous TV program). 

I intend to keep posting replies to other posters hoping that eventually Now TV will take notice and fix it.

BTW I am not anti Now TV, I actually really enjoy the content available, but this issue......... Phew.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it won’t be long and I will cancel my subscription 

Moggy56
Mentor

I've found a solution, added NowTv to my Firestick, now no problems......

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So I can only suggest to delete and reinstall the app. 

Another suggestion is to turn the router off for a bit then back on. 

If that all fails, head onto Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Click "chat to an advisor"

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will try the reinstall thanks