cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HayleyE
Occasional Poster

Re: 'Sorry, there was an error in the player'

I had this problem but it’s working again now. I didn’t do anything different to what I had done when it first happened, just unplugged the Xbox for a few weeks and when I came back to it it was working. There isn’t much info about this error online so if all fails I would just uninstall the app and try again in a few weeks and keep doing that until it works like it did for me. 

0 Thanks
bob46
First Poster

hi, replying to error messages tried to watch football game all i got was error messages wether this will help any one out there ,I have now tv on my computer I did a scan found 3 malware on now tv deleted them ,because I did not get any response    from   the now tv help line I might get rid of it of        from          my computer. 

0 Thanks
Mehdad
First Poster

I need help. My now tv app on my Xbox one is saying ‘ sorry there was an error in the player’ it’s been saying that for the last couple of months now! 

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Mehdad wrote:

I need help. My now tv app on my Xbox one is saying ‘ sorry there was an error in the player’ it’s been saying that for the last couple of months now! 

Sign out of the app @Mehdad then delete, then install, then sign back in 🙂 Let me know how it goes please.

0 Thanks
Cjwhitt10011
Occasional Poster

I was wondering did you fix this as my Xbox one started doing it tonight

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Cjwhitt10011 wrote:

I was wondering did you fix this as my Xbox one started doing it tonight

@Cjwhitt10011 Have you tried any of the steps listed above? Thanks :0

0 Thanks
Cjwhitt10011
Occasional Poster

I turned everything off xbox router ECT. Over ight then it worked fine the next day 
Jakepne
First Poster

Had this probelm for a week now, trued all steps ive seen in this thread and still not working, may aswel throw money away

0 Thanks
Rubyday
First Poster

I have also had this issue. I brought the Xbox yesterday and downloaded NowTV this afternoon and got the sky cinema pass and every film I try to watch it says “sorry, there was an error in the player”. This is becoming rather trusting. What do I need to do? Is there another NowTV player I need to install??? 

0 Thanks
Richardtonks60
Occasional Poster

Still does not work ...come on nowtv please help us out here we are paying good money for a app that isn't working ...will we be getting a refund ? No doubt it so please at least give us a clue

0 Thanks