cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right. Xbox ONE

"We cant seen to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit nowtv.com/help."

On my Xbox One i get the above message when trying to use the App, however everything works perfectly on my laptop so my internet is not an issue. I have tried every other solution on this forum such as:

• Deleting the app and re installing it many times.
  • Clearing the Xbox Cache as described here . 
  • Changing my region to US then back to UK after the restarts.
  • Numerous combinations of all three of the above.

Nothing has worked and the XBOX doesnt, let me log in to Now Tv.

this is the first time I have tried to use it and I have only had my account for a few hours.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've had the same issues
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your getting an error on your Xbox One.

Just a random guess are you with BT for your service ?

If you are can you try disabling the Smart Setup by following this link ?

However if your not with BT can you let me know who your provider is.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There seem to be a lot of people having the "somethings not right" message on the their Xbox one. Not all of them are with BT. Is this is a known issue? Is there a resolution time?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NOW TV App will not open stating 'something is not right' - tried uninstalling but that doesnt fix the issue.

Any suggestions would be appreciated? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I try to go into the now TV app via the Xbox one it says something's not right. We can't seem to get started at the moment. Please try your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit NowTV.com/help.

I've checked the connection and WiFi is fine. Now TV still works on our tablet so not sure why we can't watch it on the TV via the Xbox one.

Please help!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Does this help?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Oops-something-went-wrong-Xbox

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorry the link does not work due to not being for xbox one,its a link for 360.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the same problem!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I see there are a few posts regarding the same issue i am having while trying to watch anything on now tv app through the xbox one. I have read a few and you dont seem to know whats going on. Before you suggest or tell us its our end that is causing issues please look into your end to see if your app is playing up. I am trying to watch movies through the app on xbox one. I am with sky and there is no issues from sky or my xbox one. Xbox one is only a few months old and all my other devices that are connected to sky have no issues, and yes i have tried dissconnecting them to see if this helps...it doesnt, so its your end. Please resolve this issue within the next few days or i will be cancelling my subscription and going elsewhere, i am NOT paying for a movie pass and not getting any movies !!

Many thanks. Andrew.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Our Xbox App is up and working as expected.

Just wondering if you have Sky's Broadband Shield activated on your Broadband at the moment ? Or any other firewalls/anti-virus software that might be blocking NOW TV.

If you do please try disabling these and then try to view via your Xbox again.

Thanks

Andy