cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Well, that didn't go to plan Please wait a moment and try again.

Is there an 'Error message number'?

0 Thanks
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Is there an 'Error message number'?

Hi @AdamJE00 @Waylander79

As well as the information that @SeeMoreDigital is your ISP BT by any chance?

If your ISP is BT, and there is a feature called smart setup on BT routers, which you may have to disable in order for NowTV to work from what I've seen in the past on the forums. The Xbox one in particular doesn't like the smart setup feature.

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
Idren
Advocate

Re: Something's not right. Xbox ONE

24/7 support? can i get a solution to this please last post was 4 days ago i cant find a contact number for support
0 Thanks
Fristen
Advocate

Re: Somethings not right error code player_error

I'm seeing a common trend about this error and no one who asks gets an answer...

I'm having the same problem and it's almost been 62 hours since I sent a email... Not even a reply saying we don't know the problem and we will keep you updated. Or anything
0 Thanks
Tony-D
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Idren wrote:
24/7 support? can i get a solution to this please last post was 4 days ago i cant find a contact number for support

@Idren Have you tried every single thing suggested in this thread yeah? We'll get to the bottom of it!!

0 Thanks
GodOfGolf
Advocate

Hi,

NowTV app starts with logo then disappears into blue screen. Xbox appears to be working fine. Have tried usual cache / power drain checks with no luck.

Any ideas?

0 Thanks
Aaron-R
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@GodOfGolf wrote:

Hi,

NowTV app starts with logo then disappears into blue screen. Xbox appears to be working fine. Have tried usual cache / power drain checks with no luck.

Any ideas?

@GodOfGolf

Hi

Are you getting any kind of error code or does it just go to a blank screen?

Also have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Thanks

Aaron

0 Thanks
icd42
Mentor

Re: Somethings not right error code player_error

I too am experiencing the same error on the XBOX one app.  I uninstall the app and reinstall and it will work for a day and then it happens again, or i just get a blue screen

0 Thanks
icd42
Mentor

BT is my ISP and I am getting the same issue with the XBOX one app, smart set up on the hub is disabled and always has been.  Ive been using the app for months with no issues

0 Thanks
icd42
Mentor

Same issue here too.  Smart set up on my BT hub disabled, console powered down etc etc but keeps happening.  The only thing that restores service is to delete the app and reinstall, then it breaks a day later!!!!

0 Thanks