cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right. Xbox ONE

"We cant seen to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit nowtv.com/help."

On my Xbox One i get the above message when trying to use the App, however everything works perfectly on my laptop so my internet is not an issue. I have tried every other solution on this forum such as:

• Deleting the app and re installing it many times.
  • Clearing the Xbox Cache as described here . 
  • Changing my region to US then back to UK after the restarts.
  • Numerous combinations of all three of the above.

Nothing has worked and the XBOX doesnt, let me log in to Now Tv.

this is the first time I have tried to use it and I have only had my account for a few hours.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here too.  Smart set up on my BT hub disabled, console powered down etc etc but keeps happening.  The only thing that restores service is to delete the app and reinstall, then it breaks a day later!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I can't get the now tv app to play any films on my Xbox one been trough all the set ups my Internets working fine it just keeps popping up with the same error everytime
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm seeing a common trend about this error and no one who asks gets an answer...

I'm having the same problem and it's almost been 62 hours since I sent a email... Not even a reply saying we don't know the problem and we will keep you updated. Or anything
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am experiencing the same error on the XBOX one app.  I uninstall the app and reinstall and it will work for a day and then it happens again, or i just get a blue screen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to load the NOW TV app on my Xbox One, but every time it comes up with the message 'Well, that didn't go to plan... NOW TV isn't loading. Please try again in a bit'. I have tried all the suggested fixes like clearing the cache, uninstalling the app and restarting the Xbox.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Me too, waste of money and time.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Is there an 'Error message number'?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Is there an 'Error message number'?

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

As well as the information that @SeeMoreDigital is your ISP BT by any chance?

If your ISP is BT, and there is a feature called smart setup on BT routers, which you may have to disable in order for NowTV to work from what I've seen in the past on the forums. The Xbox one in particular doesn't like the smart setup feature.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT is my ISP and I am getting the same issue with the XBOX one app, smart set up on the hub is disabled and always has been.  Ive been using the app for months with no issues

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same error having just installed app on new xbox one s