cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky voucher code

Hi, I have recently moved and because I'm unable to get an engeiner out to install sky for over a month they gave me a pass for NOW tv. Problem is I have no idea where to put the 9 digit code as it covers all the packages at once rather than just 1.

Can anyone help?

Thanks 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Tony-D will hopefully be able to look into this for you. It sounds a bit different to normal voucher codes.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have a nowtv voucher code, then the way i tend to apply the code to my nowtv account is by going to the website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes where you should see a green apply voucher button next to your passes (assuming you are not under an offer which is more than 30 days left).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Another quick question what nowtv voucher code do you have, I.e. Cinema, Entertainment or Sports where the NowTV voucher codes i have used before were around 12 to 14 digits using a combination of letters and numbers ?