cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky News not working

My sky news HD channel has not been working for a few days, I have Now TV on my Amazon fire stick and Xbox one and neither work.

frustrating as this is the only news channel that Now TV offers and I cannot access normal TV channels.

spoke with webchat and they said it is a known issue but can’t see any posts in the community?

16 REPLIES 16
sb64
Scholar 2

Sky news now working on xbox one.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

As a temporary workaround, have you tried the Sky News App on your Amazon Fire Stick ?

Sky News via the NOW App on the NOW TV Guide is running fine for me on my Amazon 4K Fire Stick, Youview box and NOW box.

Also the Sky News App is running fine on my Amazon Fire Stick.

StevieB
Mentor

Hi. Sky news channel has not been working on xbox for 3 weeks now. I run the now TV app on the Xbox series X (in my livingroom) and also on the xbox one S (in my bedroom) but on both of the consoles the sky news channel does not load, when you click on the sky news channel it just gets the loading icon appear but nothing happens (no matter how long you leave it nothing happens). All other channels work fine including sky sports news it seems to be just the sky news channel that is not working. I have a now TV stick in my kitchen and the stick plays the sky news channel fine so seems to just be an issue with the sky news channel on xbox app. 

Thanks

sb64
Scholar 2

Hi am having the same problem with sky news not loading on my xbox one but is working fine on my firestick and now devices.

Jackson
Advocate

Sky news not working for me on my current devices :

Xbox - now tv app on all xboxs I tried

PC - Now tv application buffers constantly 

Phone - android app buffers constantly 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Jackson Working fine for me. Is it just Sky News, or are other NOW live streams affected? What about other apps?

Jackson
Advocate

@redchiz1

Just the sky news channel, all other channel streams work normally, 

Unable to access for about a couple of weeks 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Jackson 

OK, most odd. Unless another community member can suggest anything else I think all you can do is get on to the NOW TV support team, try the Chat online button near the top of the page here.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really frustrating as Now TV told me someone would be in contact with me… nothing.