cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky News not working

My sky news HD channel has not been working for a few days, I have Now TV on my Amazon fire stick and Xbox one and neither work.

frustrating as this is the only news channel that Now TV offers and I cannot access normal TV channels.

spoke with webchat and they said it is a known issue but can’t see any posts in the community?

16 REPLIES 16
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Send an email to customer support, address is in my signature below. There seems to be issues with Sky News across multiple devices. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/No-sound-on-Sky-News-on-Samsung-TV/td-p/569752/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@StevieB 

There has been known issues with the Sky News app. 
You are best to use the NOW app and watch via the entertainment section which you can watch. 

Report the fault via email/live chat. Both methods are in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
StevieB
Mentor

Its the sky news channel inside the now TV app that us not working as you don't get a sky news app on xbox. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sane for me since beginning of march channel just spins as if loading works on on now tv stick but i use xbox one app in main room 

Have had to revert to bbc news on iplayer meantime 

redchiz1
Champion 2

If this is an Xbox problem have you tried looking to Microsoft community forums for help?

StevieB
Mentor

Been on xbox they say its a nowtv issues as they have no control of inside and app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps @will give the app a go on the fire stick! 
Hopefully they’ll fix the issue soon.