I have a active pass. Checked my password on another device and downloaded the app for the PS4. When I come to log in on it, it’s saying password is wrong. I have reset and triple checked my login details.
I don't use a PS4 so i doubt i will be much help apart from trying the basic stuff.
1. Check your PS4 is set to your region (i am assuming you are based in the UK).
2. Maybe try unplugging the power to the PS4 for about a minute, then try signing back into the NOW App.
3. Delete the NOW App and download again making sure it's from the UK Apps Store if your are based in the UK.
4. Should you be using a VPN on the PS4 see if disabling it makes any difference.
5. Maybe give your Router a reboot and after rebooting check that the IP address is showing a UK location using this website checker tool below (i doubt this has any bearing because you can access the NOW App on your other devices.
Another thing you could try whilst waiting for some further help from any other NOW members is to type in the Community search box something like "PS4 won't accept my login details or password" or something along those lines to see if any searches comes up with the answer for you.
Should you get no joy, then maybe try NOW live chat.
To reach NOW live chat, click on the green chat online button when using this link page below.